|On Air Now:|
|Americas Family Farmer|
Charlottesvile This Week
The Greene Hills Club
Cordially invites you to participate in the
RANDY MICHIE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
SEPTEMBER 15 & 16, 2012
(Formerly The Greene Hills Two Man Invitational)
* Open to both men and women. The format is best ball gross of the twosome. Competitors will play from different tees based
on age, gender and handicap as follows:
5.0 index and up….Red Tees Under age 55 w/ 4.9 index or lower……..…Blue Tees
Under 4.9 index…..Gold Tees Under age 55 w/ 5.0 index and up……..…..White tees
Age 55 and over……………………………White tees
Age 65 and over w/5.0 index and up………Gold tees
* Field limited to 72 teams. Prizes based on full field.
* Practice Round all day Friday, September 14, 2012 ($20 cart fee)
* Lunch buffet and refreshments both day.
* Optional team skins and sweeps events.
* Closest to pin and long drive prizes each day
* Twelve team flights determined by first round results - ties for flight designation determined by matching cards with low score going to lower flight.
* Assigned tee times 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM (based on full field)
PAST CHAMPIONS: 1985 - Gil Fitzhugh/John Price; 1986 - Bob Moyers/Blair Dellinger; 1987-1992 & 1995 - Dave Brogan/J. W. Entsminger; 1993 - Wayne Hall/Bruce Eckert; 1994 -Greg Bales/David Willamson; 1997 - Doug Burke/Dick Bowen; 2000 - Bobby Herold/Paul Kane; 1996, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006 - David Passerell/Tony Good; 2003 - Jim Woodson/Jay Woodson; 2004 Scott Inman/Rob Menefee; 2007,2011 - Scott Garrison/Jeff Toms; 2008 - Greg Henderson/Steve Lovelace; 2009 - Jerry Burton/Jud Foster; 2010 - Paul Kane/Philip Mahone
SECOND $800.00 SECOND $600.00
THIRD $600.00 THIRD $400.00
First Placetie in the Championship flights resolved by “Sudden Death” Playoff - Other ties split prizes equally.
ENTRY FEE $350.00
The Greene Hills Club is located three miles from Stanardsville, VA, off State Route 230 on Route 619 between Stanardsville and Madison. If directions are needed, please call The Greene Hills Club at (434) 985-7328. You should not have any trouble making overnight arrangements. The Best Western Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites(434-985-1855) is the closest