|On Air Now:|
On September 22, 2012at 6:30 PM, Camp Holiday Trails will celebrate Hope
at our annual Hope Grows Gala at St. Anne’s-Belfield School.
We will gather together because we believe that children with a special medical need deserve and benefit from a positive
camp experience. Please join us to celebrate the Hope provided by the inspiring mission of Camp Holiday Trails.
Camp Holiday Trails is a caring community committed to empowering, encouraging and educating campers with chronic illnesses,
their families and healthcare professionals.
“The two weeks CeeCie is at camp are the only two weeks I can breathe easy
and sleep through the night!” ~Camper parent
The facts are compelling:
• 78% of Campers reported having a more positive outlook on their chronic illness after Camp.
• The ongoing care of a child with a chronic illness has serious financial and emotional costs to a family.
• Over 94% of our families need financial aid to attend Camp.
• Camp Holiday Trails fundraises year round and relies on over 600 Volunteers to support our mission.
• Your support can make a meaningful, impactful difference for a child with special medical needs.
For ticket purchase and more information visit our website: www.campholidaytrails.org
or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (434) 977-3781