- 101819 #podcast 5:05 am - WCHV's Joe Thomas in-the-morning October 18, 2019"Welcome back, my friends, to the (media circus) that never ends...."WCHV's Joe Thomas in-the-morning
- 101819 WCHV Local News First (a) October 18, 2019Charlottesville withdraws RFP to build new City Hall; Commonwealth's Attorney Forum; Crozet Kid called in bomb threat at LSU and we know why; Nationals get advice fro LLWS paricipants Loudon SouthWCHV's Joe Thomas in-the-morning
- Two road projects to affect downtown Charlottesville-area driversRoad and utility projects will affect drivers in parts of Charlottesville beginning next week. Part of Fourth Street will be closed for paving, and the city will be replacing a water main on Roosevelt Brown Boulevard and West Main Street.
- Philanthropy initiative selects PHA for inaugural grantThe Piedmont Housing Alliance, a local nonprofit, is the first organization to be selected for the Bank of America Neighborhood Champion program in Charlottesville.
- Local Candidate Interviews
- Students pitch ideas to open Morven Farms to the communityStudents from Community Public Charter School are pitching their ideas to open Morven Farms to the community.
FOX News Latest
- Jill Stein assails Hillary Clinton for calling her a 'Russian asset,' challenges her to a debate October 19, 2019Former Green Party candidate Jill Stein pushed back against Hillary Clinton after the failed 2016 presidential candidate called her a "Russian asset" this week.Joseph Wulfsohn
- Tulsi Gabbard blasts Hillary Clinton after Russian asset comments: 'I stand against everything she represents' October 19, 2019Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard fired back at Hillary Clinton's comments on a podcast in which she claimed there is a current primary contender who is an "asset of the Russians."Charles Creitz
- US slaps new sanctions on Cuba over human rights record, support of Venezuela October 19, 2019The U.S. Commerce Department announced Friday it will impose new sanctions on Cuba over its human rights record and its support of the Venezuelan government.Morgan Phillips
- Tropical Storm Nestor forms, threatening US Gulf Coast October 19, 2019Forecasters are predicting that despite high winds, surging seas and heavy rain along the Gulf Coast, Tropical Storm Nester is not expected to morph into a hurricane, much to the relief of states in the storm's path that were more than 75 percent devastated by Hurricane Michael just last year.Vandana Rambaran
- Jim Carrey and Ginger Gonzaga split: reports October 19, 2019After less than a year of dating, Jim Carrey and Ginger Gonzaga are throwing in the towel, according to several reports.Nate Day
- Kelly Ripa jokes Mark Consuelos body pillow is missing the ‘best part' October 19, 2019After being gifted a life-sized pillow of her husband Mark Consuelos, television host Kelly Ripa joked that it's missing the "best part."Viktoria Ristanovic